Barium nitrate is an inorganic compound with chemical formula Ba(NO3)2, molecular weight 261.337, density 3.24g/cm3, soluble in water, concentrated sulfuric acid, insoluble in ethanol and concentrated nitric acid. DAYU barium nitrate for sale is a white crystalline powder, slightly hygroscopic and has strong oxidizing properties. It burns with a green flame. It is used as oxidant, analytical reagent, and also used in the preparation of barium salts, signal bombs and fireworks, as well as in the manufacture of ceramics.
It is used in the manufacture of barium oxide, barium peroxide, optical glass, ceramics and glazes, etc. Our barium nitrate and barium peroxide for sale can also be used as explosives, combustion aids, green fireworks, signal bombs, photobombs, as well as anticorrosion, chemical reagents, medicine, metal heat treatment, etc.
(1) Skin contact: Take off the contaminated clothing and rinse the skin thoroughly with soap and water.
(2) Eye contact: Lift the eyelids, rinse with running water or normal saline, and seek medical attention.
(3) Inhalation: quickly leave the scene to fresh air to keep the airway unobstructed. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. If breathing stops, give artificial respiration immediately and seek medical attention.
(4) Ingestion: drink enough warm water, induce vomiting, gastric lavage with 2% to 5% sodium sulfate solution, catharsis, and seek medical attention.
(1) Hazardous properties: strong oxidant. When combustibles catch fire, it can contribute to the fire. Mixing with reducing agents, organics, flammables such as sulfur, phosphorus or metal powders can form explosive mixtures. When burning and decomposing, it releases toxic nitrogen oxide gas.
(2) Harmful combustion products: nitrogen oxides.
(3) Fire fighting methods: Firefighters must wear gas masks and full-body firefighting suits to put out the fire in the upwind direction. Fog water, sandy soil. Never shoot water directly at the molten material, as this can cause a serious flow fire or cause a violent boil.
(1) Precautions for operation: closed operation and enhanced ventilation. Operators must undergo special training and strictly abide by the barium nitrate operating procedures. It is recommended by the chemical material company that operators wear self-priming filter dust masks, safety glasses, polyethylene protective clothing, and neoprene gloves. Keep away from fire and heat sources, and smoking is strictly prohibited in the workplace. Keep away from flammable and combustible materials. Avoid generating dust. Avoid contact with reducing agents, acids and bases. When handling, it should be lightly loaded and unloaded to prevent damage to packaging and containers. Equipped with the corresponding variety and quantity of fire fighting equipment and leakage emergency treatment equipment. Empty containers may be harmful residues.
(2) Precautions for storage: store barium nitrate in a cool, ventilated warehouse. Keep away from fire and heat sources. It should be stored separately from combustibles, reducing agents, acids, alkalis, and edible chemicals, and should not be stored together. Storage areas should be provided with suitable materials to contain spills. The "five pairs" management system for extremely toxic substances should be strictly implemented.