Aminoguanidine bicarbonate is synonymous with aminoguanidine carbonate, etc. It is a white and fine crystalline powder. Aminoguanidine bicarbonate is soft and almost insoluble in water, insoluble in alcohol and other acids. Aminoguanidine bicarbonate will become unstable when heated, and will gradually decompose when the temperature exceeds 50°C.
Aminoguanidine bicarbonate is also used in synthetic drugs and dyes. In the pharmaceutical industry, aminoguanidine bicarbonate is mainly used in the synthesis of guanidine furan, pyrazole, ribavirin, and propyl. And aminoguanidine bicarbonate can also be used as a raw material for synthetic pesticides, dyes, photosensitizers, foaming agents and explosives.
In addition to providing aminoguanidine bicarbonate, DAYU Chemical also provides aminoguanidine sulfate, aminoguanidine hydrochloride and so on.
White or yellowish Powder
|Aminoguanidine Bicarbonate Melting Point||170-172 °C|
|Aminoguanidine Bicarbonate Solubility||H2O: 2.7g/L at 20°C|
Acid Insoluble residue
1. The product of aminoguanidine bicarbonate is mainly used in the dye industry.
2. Aminoguanidine bicarbonate can prepare 3-amino-5-carboxy-12.4-triazole, cationic red 2BL, synthesis of X-GRL, aminoguanidine bicarbonate is used (synthetic drug terafidi, propyl prop); aminoguanidine bicarbonate is also can be used for pesticides, nitrofurazone, etc.
3. Aminoguanidine bicarbonate is also a synthetic material for color film, plastic foaming agents and primer tequila.
4. Aminoguanidine bicarbonate is used in the synthesis of medicine and dyes. In the pharmaceutical industry, aminoguanidine bicarbonate is mainly used to synthesize guanidine furan, pyrazole, ribavirin and propidium.
5. Aminoguanidine bicarbonate can be used as a synthetic raw material for medicines, pesticides, dyes, photosensitizers, foaming agents, and explosives.
Net Weight: 25kgs / drum