NPK is a chemical fertilizer. As a professional NPK fertilizer company, we provide high quality NPK production that can be customized according to the demand. A fertilizer or fertilizer is any material of natural or synthetic origin (deliming material is applied to the soil or plant tissues to provide one or more) plant nutrients necessary for the growth of plants. There are multiple sources of fertilizer, including natural and industrial production.
The NPK review type chemical fertilizer can be customized according to the type of crops and soil. The advantage of NPK fertilizer is that it is not easily soluble in ground water. This makes this NPK product more suitable for dry soils and areas prone to drought (such as areas with low annual precipitation).
It is equivalent to nitrogen fertilizer can promote the growth of plant stems and leaves, phosphorus fertilizer can promote plant tillering, more flowering and fruiting, increase fruit setting rate, and potassium fertilizer in the fruiting period, topdressing potassium fertilizer can promote fruit expansion, coloring and accelerate ripening
NPK compound fertilizer has comprehensive nutrients and high content:
The three letters on NPK compound fertilizers represent the abbreviations for the three macronutrients required by crops. Nitrogen (N), Phosphorus (P), and Potassium (K), or NPK for short. The higher these parameters, the more contained the nutrients in the compound fertilizer. For example, compound fertilizer number 20-20-20NPK has twice the concentration of all three nutrients as compound fertilizer number 10-10-10NPK.
There are many benefits of NPK fertilizer, for example:
1. Compound fertilizer NPK can supply a variety of nutrients required by crops in a balanced and long-term manner, and improve the effect of fertilization.
2. Good physical properties, easy to apply: The particle size of compound fertilizer NPK is generally uniform, and the hygroscopicity is small, which is convenient for storage and application and is more suitable for mechanized application.
3. Fewer side-components and no adverse effects on the soil: Most of the nutrients contained in compound fertilizers NPK are necessary for crops, which can not only avoid the waste of certain material resources but also avoid the adverse effects of some side-components on the soil.
4. Various ratios are conducive to targeted selection and application: The main feature of chemical compound fertilizer NPK is that it can be selected and applied according to the characteristics of soil nutrients and the nutritional characteristics of crops, avoiding the waste of certain nutrients and improving the yield increase effect of fertilizers.
5. Reduce costs and save expenses: chemical compound fertilizers NPK have few auxiliary components, and the content of active components is generally higher than that of elemental fertilizers.
NPK fertilizer production has high nutrient content, according to different crops, different nutrient components required, refer to soil conditions such as soil properties, acidity and alkalinity, soil nutrient components, soil aeration, soil temperature, annual precipitation, and customized fertilization.